43 Folders

Back to Work

Merlin’s weekly podcast with Dan Benjamin. We talk about creativity, independence, and making things you love.

Join us via RSS, iTunes, or at 5by5.tv.

”What’s 43 Folders?”
43Folders.com is Merlin Mann’s website about finding the time and attention to do your best creative work.

After extensive research ....

After extensive research Ive come the conclusion that I just cant find a App or Web App that seems right for my GTD.
I think I know how I want it to look and work but cant seem to tally that up to an App. Ive used Moleskines for years and even before that a Filofax but now I want App but Im struggling.
I know that on the front page of the App I want a 'Next Action' box that lists the next 1 or 2 items, in each Project, that needs to be done to move a Project along (also that it can be listed in either project or context view). I know Id like a project,action and context screen/page and obviously some archive and review screens for those tasks not completed etc.
Ive trawled around and tested various Apps but I cant escape the feeling Im missing something.
Im not up to building it myself, mores the pity, but if anyone was in the same postion as me and has found a way through , I ask politely can you give me a pointer?
Thanks so much for reading, I hope Im not being a bore and some of you will take me under your wing and help.

TOPICS: Mac OS X

About leebomail@gmail.com

EXPLORE 43Folders THE GOOD STUFF

Popular
Today

Popular
Classics

An Oblique Strategy:
Honor thy error as a hidden intention

STAY IN THE LOOP:

Subscribe with Google Reader

Subscribe on Netvibes

Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe on Pageflakes

Add RSS feed

The Podcast Feed

Cranking

Merlin used to crank. He’s not cranking any more.

This is an essay about family, priorities, and Shakey’s Pizza, and it’s probably the best thing he’s written. »

Scared Shitless

Merlin’s scared. You’re scared. Everybody is scared.

This is the video of Merlin’s keynote at Webstock 2011. The one where he cried. You should watch it. »