43 Folders

Back to Work

Merlin’s weekly podcast with Dan Benjamin. We talk about creativity, independence, and making things you love.

Join us via RSS, iTunes, or at 5by5.tv.

”What’s 43 Folders?”
43Folders.com is Merlin Mann’s website about finding the time and attention to do your best creative work.

becoming a GTD coach

I've been learning and using GTD for almost two years now. Thanks to Merlin and 43folders I never fell off the wagon! Now I find myself with less stress, less wondering what I should do next, and more productivity. I'm also at a point where I can sort of do whatever I want, which is really nice. Becoming a GTD person isn't without it's problems. Mainly, it's frustrating working with people who aren't working productively. That's why I've been considering a slight change in career (or at least adding to my current career)- I'd like to teach others how to GTD! I've been trying to learn more about becoming a GTD coach or consultant, and I'm quite surprised how little information there is out there! So here's where I need help. I have a ton of questions and no where to get answers. Can you help me with these questions: -Does anyone know a good learning/certification path for this sort of thing? -Have any of you tried doing this? That is making a business of helping people become organized and effective. Do you know of any online resources for becoming a coach or trainer (or whatever you want to call it)?

Thanks for any help! I've been preaching GTD since I started, I might as well make is a (side) business! :)

About miller.nw

EXPLORE 43Folders THE GOOD STUFF

Popular
Today

Popular
Classics

An Oblique Strategy:
Honor thy error as a hidden intention

STAY IN THE LOOP:

Subscribe with Google Reader

Subscribe on Netvibes

Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe on Pageflakes

Add RSS feed

The Podcast Feed

Cranking

Merlin used to crank. He’s not cranking any more.

This is an essay about family, priorities, and Shakey’s Pizza, and it’s probably the best thing he’s written. »

Scared Shitless

Merlin’s scared. You’re scared. Everybody is scared.

This is the video of Merlin’s keynote at Webstock 2011. The one where he cried. You should watch it. »