43 Folders

Back to Work

Merlin’s weekly podcast with Dan Benjamin. We talk about creativity, independence, and making things you love.

Join us via RSS, iTunes, or at 5by5.tv.

”What’s 43 Folders?”
43Folders.com is Merlin Mann’s website about finding the time and attention to do your best creative work.

Scattered Greeting

Hi -
I have been frequenting 43f for several months now and have avoided the forums until now because I have been so overwhelmed with info, so I am one of those "long time reader, first time poster" kind of folks.

I am a self professed geek with about 25,000 irons in the fire...
mom of 3 (ages 6-15)
writer for a start-up car website (motherproof.com)
school board member of the 3rd largest district in CO
web surfer (mostly wasting time)
entreprenuer (in my own head)
geek
wife
friend
yadda, yadda, yadda (you know where I am goin')

and I bought David Allen's book in February - have only gotten through about half of it (that is when I bought it on cd to listen in the car - which I am also half way through) and have not been able to implement any of it (I seem to have a need to get the book finished before jumping in)

so anyway - I am hoping to get into the forums and start getting advice so I can GTD - way more effectively...

Anyway - Hello - thanks for having me and thanks in advance for all your sage advice.

em

About speckledfrog

EXPLORE 43Folders THE GOOD STUFF

Popular
Today

Popular
Classics

An Oblique Strategy:
Honor thy error as a hidden intention

STAY IN THE LOOP:

Subscribe with Google Reader

Subscribe on Netvibes

Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe on Pageflakes

Add RSS feed

The Podcast Feed

Cranking

Merlin used to crank. He’s not cranking any more.

This is an essay about family, priorities, and Shakey’s Pizza, and it’s probably the best thing he’s written. »

Scared Shitless

Merlin’s scared. You’re scared. Everybody is scared.

This is the video of Merlin’s keynote at Webstock 2011. The one where he cried. You should watch it. »