43 Folders

Back to Work

Merlin’s weekly podcast with Dan Benjamin. We talk about creativity, independence, and making things you love.

Join us via RSS, iTunes, or at 5by5.tv.

”What’s 43 Folders?”
43Folders.com is Merlin Mann’s website about finding the time and attention to do your best creative work.

Well, hello there

Hey everyone,
I'm Marc. I recently graduated from Southampton Solent University in England and moved back to Germany. Now I work as a web developer at a small agency in Düsseldorf. I enjoy Apple products, giving presentations and turning crappy code into nice looking websites.
I got into GTD about half a year ago and so far it's been working fine for me. It helped me especially to get through my final weeks at uni.
So far I think I got pretty decent at ubiquitous capture and some of the more procrastination-related stuff. What I'm trying to improve these days is that sad half hour I spend with some pieces of paper and OmniFocus that I call my “weekly review”.
Also I might have spread the GTD-virus to my boss by now. Well, I'll know when I get the book back.
Okay, that's enough. See you around.

About marcoliver

marcoliver's picture

Bio

Marc earned a Bachelor's degree in Internet Application Development at Southampton Solent University. He now works as a web developer in Düsseldorf, Germany. Also, he's a huge dork.

EXPLORE 43Folders THE GOOD STUFF

Popular
Today

Popular
Classics

An Oblique Strategy:
Honor thy error as a hidden intention

STAY IN THE LOOP:

Subscribe with Google Reader

Subscribe on Netvibes

Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe on Pageflakes

Add RSS feed

The Podcast Feed

Cranking

Merlin used to crank. He’s not cranking any more.

This is an essay about family, priorities, and Shakey’s Pizza, and it’s probably the best thing he’s written. »

Scared Shitless

Merlin’s scared. You’re scared. Everybody is scared.

This is the video of Merlin’s keynote at Webstock 2011. The one where he cried. You should watch it. »