43 Folders

Back to Work

Merlin’s weekly podcast with Dan Benjamin. We talk about creativity, independence, and making things you love.

Join us via RSS, iTunes, or at 5by5.tv.

”What’s 43 Folders?”
43Folders.com is Merlin Mann’s website about finding the time and attention to do your best creative work.

GTD apps reviewed?

Good evening everyone, I'm pretty new to GTD, switched to Mac about 8 months ago. I'm reading the book now and am interested to know if there's a site that has reviewed most of the GTD apps out there. There seem to be a good handful of apps (OmniFocus, iGTD, MidnightBeep) and I'm having a REAL hard time trying to decide which might be best for me. Right now I use Remember the Milk on my iPhone (very nice!), but I find that most GTD apps sync to iCal (events and tasks), therefore I can't see my tasks on the iPhone.

Any pointers, in general, of what apps are good and which to stay away from? Thanks in advance,

Marc

TOPICS: Mac OS X

About Lightstorm

EXPLORE 43Folders THE GOOD STUFF

Popular
Today

Popular
Classics

An Oblique Strategy:
Honor thy error as a hidden intention

STAY IN THE LOOP:

Subscribe with Google Reader

Subscribe on Netvibes

Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe on Pageflakes

Add RSS feed

The Podcast Feed

Cranking

Merlin used to crank. He’s not cranking any more.

This is an essay about family, priorities, and Shakey’s Pizza, and it’s probably the best thing he’s written. »

Scared Shitless

Merlin’s scared. You’re scared. Everybody is scared.

This is the video of Merlin’s keynote at Webstock 2011. The one where he cried. You should watch it. »