43 Folders

Back to Work

Merlin’s weekly podcast with Dan Benjamin. We talk about creativity, independence, and making things you love.

Join us via RSS, iTunes, or at 5by5.tv.

”What’s 43 Folders?”
43Folders.com is Merlin Mann’s website about finding the time and attention to do your best creative work.

Looking to get the "achiever" me back.

Hi 43F! I'm Marie and I don't know why exactly it's called "43" Folders. I'm going through David Allen's book right now. Just bought a bunch of folders and am still wondering where I could get a good deal on a desktop labeler. I'll try again tomorrow. I'm known to be very proactive and achiever type, being a former national student leader and all but it seems for the past year or so since taking my CPA boards (or getting a boyfriend?) I haven't been organized with my goals or my life. I can't seem to get anything concrete done. So I hope GTD will help me get somewhere. I'll try. See you around guys.

About sxyshandy

sxyshandy's picture

Bio

Marie Casas is co-founder of startup Pigmata Media. She manages Pinoy Web Startup (http://www.pinoywebstartup.com), a tech blog that profiles web technologies in the Philippines and Asia. As a financial planner, she also blogs on personal finance and entrepreneurship.

EXPLORE 43Folders THE GOOD STUFF

Popular
Today

Popular
Classics

An Oblique Strategy:
Honor thy error as a hidden intention

STAY IN THE LOOP:

Subscribe with Google Reader

Subscribe on Netvibes

Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe on Pageflakes

Add RSS feed

The Podcast Feed

Cranking

Merlin used to crank. He’s not cranking any more.

This is an essay about family, priorities, and Shakey’s Pizza, and it’s probably the best thing he’s written. »

Scared Shitless

Merlin’s scared. You’re scared. Everybody is scared.

This is the video of Merlin’s keynote at Webstock 2011. The one where he cried. You should watch it. »