43 Folders

Back to Work

Merlin’s weekly podcast with Dan Benjamin. We talk about creativity, independence, and making things you love.

Join us via RSS, iTunes, or at 5by5.tv.

”What’s 43 Folders?”
43Folders.com is Merlin Mann’s website about finding the time and attention to do your best creative work.

MouseSwitcher - cool tool for laptop users

I have a HP laptop with a external logitech bluetooth mouse that I use at my desk. But when I am mobile with my laptop (like commuting), I'm using the touchpad. The problem is that the mouse speed/sensitivity that I set in windows when I'm using my wireless mouse is way too slow for when im using the touchpad.

The only way i knew to fix this is to go to the control panel everytime i switched between the mouse and touchpad and change the speed, quite frustrating, especially when you can't control the mouse very well.

I've searched many forums and found people with the same problem, but no solution, until I found MouseSwitcher. It lets me set 2 custom mouse speeds. So I can have my touchpad set to maximum speed, press the hotkey and switch the speed to a slower setting for my mouse. super simple to use, a real time-saver

check it out http://www.mouseswitcher.com

About skwilliams

EXPLORE 43Folders THE GOOD STUFF

Popular
Today

Popular
Classics

An Oblique Strategy:
Honor thy error as a hidden intention

STAY IN THE LOOP:

Subscribe with Google Reader

Subscribe on Netvibes

Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe on Pageflakes

Add RSS feed

The Podcast Feed

Cranking

Merlin used to crank. He’s not cranking any more.

This is an essay about family, priorities, and Shakey’s Pizza, and it’s probably the best thing he’s written. »

Scared Shitless

Merlin’s scared. You’re scared. Everybody is scared.

This is the video of Merlin’s keynote at Webstock 2011. The one where he cried. You should watch it. »