Escape My Head: TTTk, Travel Tinker Trouble Kit
Justin has been working on a "Travel Tinker Trouble Kit" (TTTk, natch), which he conceived "to provide access to a variety of tools and supplies at a moment's notice." The initial list included:
- A small Swiss Army Knife with the plastic removed to save space (the usual tools, knives, screw drivers, scissors, files, ect...)
- The tiny ball point pen from the above knife, used to sit in the side cover but was inefficient there.
- Mini Sharpie marker.
- Lock Picking Set, Tension Wrench, Rake, Diamond Pick.
- LED light, from an old headlamp.
- Folded piece of sand paper.
- Paper clips.
- Rubber bands.
- Zip ties.
- Dental Floss.
- Strike anywhere matches.
- Pills, sleeping, Clariton, Decongestant.
Not bad for fitting into an Altoids tin! And it continues to evolve.
(Do watch your ass on carrying lock-picking tools. Laws vary. Rubber bands and sand paper, however, are still legal in most states.)