43 Folders

Back to Work

Merlin’s weekly podcast with Dan Benjamin. We talk about creativity, independence, and making things you love.

Join us via RSS, iTunes, or at 5by5.tv.

”What’s 43 Folders?”
43Folders.com is Merlin Mann’s website about finding the time and attention to do your best creative work.

Has anybody used Task Freak?

Hi, everybody! I'm new here but I've been reading 43 Folders and listening to Merlin's podcast for a while now. I've recently found a free PHP task management program called Task Freak that I've been trying out for a couple weeks. It's worked out very well--it has options for "contexts" and seems to be GTD compliant. Since I have it installed on my own web site, I can access it from any computer with Internet access, making it pretty easy to capture and process my things to do. The interface is a little pokey at times, but I'm currently loving it, especially having just one place for all my tasks to live so I can organize them easily.

Has anyone else heard of or used this program?

About cortland

EXPLORE 43Folders THE GOOD STUFF

Popular
Today

Popular
Classics

An Oblique Strategy:
Honor thy error as a hidden intention

STAY IN THE LOOP:

Subscribe with Google Reader

Subscribe on Netvibes

Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe on Pageflakes

Add RSS feed

The Podcast Feed

Cranking

Merlin used to crank. He’s not cranking any more.

This is an essay about family, priorities, and Shakey’s Pizza, and it’s probably the best thing he’s written. »

Scared Shitless

Merlin’s scared. You’re scared. Everybody is scared.

This is the video of Merlin’s keynote at Webstock 2011. The one where he cried. You should watch it. »