43 Folders

Back to Work

Merlin’s weekly podcast with Dan Benjamin. We talk about creativity, independence, and making things you love.

Join us via RSS, iTunes, or at 5by5.tv.

”What’s 43 Folders?”
43Folders.com is Merlin Mann’s website about finding the time and attention to do your best creative work.

GTDer's Choice Awards: Ubiquitous Capturing Device

The ultimate ubiquitous capturing device has the following qualities:

(1) You can take it with you anywhere, (2) It's always with you, (3) You begin writing immediately (less than 5 seconds).

With all the options out there I'd like to know from others what their #1 choice is for ubiquitous capture. And I'd prefer it came from those who have been using that collecting device/method for over a year.

About Todd V

Todd V's picture

Bio

A 4 year + connoisseur of all things Getting Things Done. His encounter with David Allen's GTD® methodology eventually led him to create the Ready-Set-Do! GTD program - a file-system approach to getting things done on the mac. His graduate studies also led him to create the Speak It On My iPod program for converting text into audio files one can listen to on one's iPod. He continues to search for new ways to motivate himself and others to be more productive and efficient in their workflows.

EXPLORE 43Folders THE GOOD STUFF

Popular
Today

Popular
Classics

An Oblique Strategy:
Honor thy error as a hidden intention

STAY IN THE LOOP:

Subscribe with Google Reader

Subscribe on Netvibes

Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe on Pageflakes

Add RSS feed

The Podcast Feed

Cranking

Merlin used to crank. He’s not cranking any more.

This is an essay about family, priorities, and Shakey’s Pizza, and it’s probably the best thing he’s written. »

Scared Shitless

Merlin’s scared. You’re scared. Everybody is scared.

This is the video of Merlin’s keynote at Webstock 2011. The one where he cried. You should watch it. »