43 Folders

Back to Work

Merlin’s weekly podcast with Dan Benjamin. We talk about creativity, independence, and making things you love.

Join us via RSS, iTunes, or at 5by5.tv.

”What’s 43 Folders?”
43Folders.com is Merlin Mann’s website about finding the time and attention to do your best creative work.

could use some friends to build up an online toy/design community

Okay, so my friend, he has a sweet, sweet, sweeter than sweet domain name.

He's been sitting on it for like, a year. I don't want to say, because I don't want this site archived 20 years from now on Google, but it's basically.. well, from what he mentions, it sounds pretty ambitious.

Of course, he's not sure where to find the sort of folks who aren't afraid to become part of something new, maybe now and then post, or heck, travel around places like Istanbul and check out the latest collector kaleidoscope designs.

But truth is, I know no one. No one. Anyone know a decent site to network with folks who are interested in contributing to a blog trying to get off the ground (and ideally, become more than just a blog... but can't get to specific just yet)?

sites? coffee shops? schools? anyone? thanks!

AttachmentSize
flores-mickey.jpg26.85 KB

About toydesigner

EXPLORE 43Folders THE GOOD STUFF

Popular
Today

Popular
Classics

An Oblique Strategy:
Honor thy error as a hidden intention

STAY IN THE LOOP:

Subscribe with Google Reader

Subscribe on Netvibes

Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe on Pageflakes

Add RSS feed

The Podcast Feed

Cranking

Merlin used to crank. He’s not cranking any more.

This is an essay about family, priorities, and Shakey’s Pizza, and it’s probably the best thing he’s written. »

Scared Shitless

Merlin’s scared. You’re scared. Everybody is scared.

This is the video of Merlin’s keynote at Webstock 2011. The one where he cried. You should watch it. »